Status
Not open for further replies.

Luc

Nov 1, 2002
Elliot Lake
www.a1florists.com
State / Prov
Ontario
It may be my soft spot in my heart and I hate to have a customer that isnt happy but I feel I must try today one last time to get a price increase on that 1-800 order we talked about a few weeks back.
I am going to ask for a price increase to fill the order and explain to them why I need it, even if I don't have to or basically tell them I am the only ftd shop around for miles and if they don't come through it is rejected, just plain and simple.
If they can threaten me, I can do the same but I feel I have the ball in my court.
They won't like me but who cares.
THe feeling is mutual.
Luc

aA followup...
got what I wanted and they will get what they wanted.
THey also wanted proff of delivery, time, date, signature...
as if.....i will let them ask for it again....
Luc:cool:

I had two orders at Christmas who wanted proof of delivery. I have ignored both of them. 800 flowers of course.
Had an order on the Dove this a.m. for a home sympathy arrangement came in at 2:30 Sat p.m. (we're coded closed at noon). Wanted delivery Sat p.m. or Monday would be fine. Would have been okay but it was for a town in Massachusetts. Now the shop had my zip code listed and the town in MA zip was close to mine. But the town itself, if typed into directory search, doesn't show up in Maine but in Massachusetts. Not sure if the Dove sent it to me because of the zip or if the shop sent to me by zip. Rejected it and told them to re check their zip and state.
BTW, the card just read : With deepest sympathy.
No signature was listed. Hmmm, half a**** I'd say.

Originally posted by Luc
aA followup...
got what I wanted and they will get what they wanted.
THey also wanted proff of delivery, time, date, signature...
as if.....i will let them ask for it again....
Luc:cool:

Ask them if they would like it notarized also. <grin>

Good one...next time I will send them the ask and since they want to play that game, I will also ask the full senders names, adress and number so I can contact them myself for their 100% of the order. We will see what they will respond.
Maybe we should all do that with the orders gatherers when they ask for confirmation.
Luc evil mind

Hey Luc, I like that idea! You send me the senders name and address and I'll send you delivery confirmation....

I like it!!!

You could just reject all these 1-800 and FTD.con orders, thereby causing THEM the problems instead of them causing you problems. There are enough problems to deal with without them causing more. Their orders have been like this for years and it ain't ever going to change.

There is no law that says you need to support YOUR COMPITITION. Filling for them is supporting them. Remove that support and away they will go. Pull their plug befor they set up a shop of their own using, you guessed it, your money!

Now there is a NEW YEARS RESOLUTION worth keeping

Status
Not open for further replies.