Love the FB and Twitter icon links

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I was raving to Ryan a bit ago about it. I was considering joining Twitter just so I could have that cute blue bird show up in my posts!! :)

I'm hoping to be able to post a quick video tonight about the recent changes to FC. I have to wait for the crazy construction guys doing reno next door to quiet down.

Also, keep your eyes open for a big contest announcement ...

Ryan, How did you get your blog title to display like that?? I just started my first blog yesterday....

I love seeing the "Twitter follow" link. Daz goaded me into using the account I signed up for last year, and I gotta say it's a fascinating way to communicate. Even tweeted some pictures.

Also hope members add their RSS links so we can easily see what's being blogging about. :)

Thanks for the cool new toys, Ryan. :bouquet2:\

And, hey - Patty - I'm following you now so that makes you the leader. :>

Just asking... I have personal and business accts for both FB and twitter, Perhaps their can be spots for two of each? I would think most of us have two pages... that way if we want to list both, we can.

Just a thought.

....be careful when you list the facebook and tweeter accts.
You want to make sure you link the correct accts.

Anyone figure the easy way to link the rss feed
for a blog? I see the computer whizs have done so.
Us wannabees are having a tough time finding the rss
feed linkage.

I have finally joined Twitter, will someone pls follow me at the minute i have no twitter friends :rolleyes:

I am in the process of following the fcers, not sure what else to do yet but i am on it!!

Reactions: Victoria
Status
Not open for further replies.