Status
Not open for further replies.

RJD

Feb 22, 2005
Butler
www.bloomery.com
State / Prov
PA
Earlier this week, I upgraded FloristBlogs.com to the latest Community Server version (2.1), from v1.1. Features include a vastly improved user interface, tags and tagclouds, loads of new skins, and a number of SEO-friendly options to help your blog in the rankings.

There are a few really cool features I'll be adding in the coming days, as well as updating the general site design (you can still choose your own blog and gallery skin).

Anyone interested in joining the floristblogs.com community, just drop me a PM. I'm improving the signup process, too.

I love the new look and features. We now have tag clouds and much more 'search engine friendly' article and photo titles. The entire look is a lot cleaner.

Not sure everyone here knows what a skin is so I'll just add that the look and feel of each store's blog is changeable and has a wide variety of options.

The new photo galleries allow us to automatically watermark each shot and assign them keywords or phrases.

Had fun this morning exploring the options and features. Great job, Rich!

Thank you for posting about this - I must be really dense, I didn't even know this existed. This is independent of FC blogs, right?
Thanks again, can't wait to read some of these, and possibly participate!
tracy

FloristBlogs.com is independent of Flower Chat. We're focused exclusively on florist-to-consumer information.

To ensure that ads are never shown on the site, we're member supported. It all goes to cover hosting, and if enough people sign up, more professionally designed blog skins.

It's even easier than ever to post to FloristBlogs.com. Microsoft has released a free tool that works great for blog posting; I have a how-to on my technical blog at http://www.rjdudley.com/blog/Configuring+Windows+Live+Writer+For+Live+Community+ServeYou.aspx.

Status
Not open for further replies.