Not open for further replies.

Sue Muldoon

Oct 26, 2007
Cromwell
State / Prov
CT
Business: Seagroatt Wholesale Florist
Type of Business: Wholesale Florist

About Me: My name is Sue, and I have been in the floral industry for approximately 30 years! Retail, Mass Market, Wholesale, Marketing...most aspects of the industry! Love it all....Looking forward to keeping up with all that's new and interesting!
--------------------------------

Reactions: 4 people
Welcome - always interesting to hear the wholesale perspective on the business!

tracyc

Business: Seagroatt Wholesale Florist
Type of Business: Wholesale Florist

About Me: My name is Sue, and I have been in the floral industry for approximately 30 years! Retail, Mass Market, Wholesale, Marketing...most aspects of the industry! Love it all....Looking forward to keeping up with all that's new and interesting!
--------------------------------

Hey, sue...Welcome to flowerchat...Are you part of Jacobson's down there or vice verse??? If so how was J's show. I was going to try to make it down but the 2 1/2 hr ride was killing me...

Sue, Welcome!

I'm so glad you found Flower Chat! It was so great to see you last night.

Just so everyone knows, Sue is fantastic! I love working with her and EVERYONE at Seagroatt's.

Thanks Erlene! Coming from you, that's a great compliment! You are such a doll...it was great to see you at the show, thanks for taking the time to travel all the way down here...I know J loved it, and you sure did surprise everyone with your presentation!
Hope you've checked out the website, there are some great pix up...it took me a while to finish it, I was sooo busy...talk to you soon! Sue

Hi Lori...Jacobsosn's is in the same building, we share space and trucks, but are seperate businesses. They are all wonderful to work with. Sorry you missed the show, it was a blast! Along with great designs and techniques, I know everyone left feeling very motivated and uplifted. I haven't seen so many florists laugh so much at a show...he was very engaging, for sure! You can go to the website to check it out, I just finished (finally) uploading all the pictures. I'm very fussy about editing them and all. Takes a lot of studio and photoshop work for days to get it done the way I like.www.seagroatt.com.
We're already planning our next show in the spring.Hope you can make it to that one. And hey, Erlene drove down from Maine! We had a whole "Maine contingency" 5 people...wow...
Talk to you soon...sue

Thanks Erlene! Coming from you, that's a great compliment! You are such a doll...it was great to see you at the show, thanks for taking the time to travel all the way down here...I know J loved it, and you sure did surprise everyone with your presentation!
Hope you've checked out the website, there are some great pix up...it took me a while to finish it, I was sooo busy...talk to you soon! Sue

Hey Sue,

I did get to see the pictures, thanks for sending me the link! We were all so happy to be there and I'm glad I got to surprise Chad, Jerry and Fred. It was great to see J again as well, he was such a sweetie to give me time to make the presentation.

I still have to blog about that, and post the picture you sent me. Time has been so tight. We had a $5000 order for one doctor to deliver today, nearly a hundred arrangements from this store today going in a million directions and a bunch of wire outs, that is a big deal for us.

Have a great weekend!
Erlene

Way to go! That is a fabulous order! I'll put those pix on disc soon (maybe I'll get a chance today) and get them up to you on CD. Try to relax a bit this weekend if you can!

Thanks Carrieann! Yes, the Albany location is great! I get to go up there once in a while, and work with Mike Bentley a lot via email...I do marketing for Cromwell and do some graphics for Albany now and then. I'm sure they take good care of you! Fun fun group...:)

Yes, they are a fun group. Have only been there once as Albany is about 3 hours south of us. Walt is our rep. He is a wonderful man!! When he is out we deal with Jerry, another wonderful person. Haven't spoken to or meet a person there who I didn't like. Welcome, you will like it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.