Status
Not open for further replies.

iris

Jul 18, 2007
Perthshire
State / Prov
Perthshire
Hi Flowerchat members,
I fell into floristry after changing career - I can't believe it took me this long to find my vocation! But I'm here now, and can't imagine doing anything else, despite the hacked hands and sore feet. Have run my own retail florist shop for ten years now (if anyone can tell me where ten years have gone......??)
Pretty much self-taught, with a few courses along the way, there is no end to learning in this profession - each day brings something new! As a rural town florist, I would really appreciate the support network and exchange of ideas which I believe flowerchat.com will bring (at whatever time of night!!)
I hope you will accept me as a new member.

Reactions: 6 people
Yo Mike,

Click on her name (Iris) and you can see that this lassie is from Scotland! You will also see the name of the shop and location.

Welcome, Iris! I will vote to accept your membership. My daughter is spending her last evening in Edinburgh today-she has been producing/directing a show at the Fringe Festival. She just loves Scotland! She has been there for a month now...I am ready to see my baby back in the USA!

Greetings from Scotland!

Yo Mike,

Click on her name (Iris) and you can see that this lassie is from Scotland! You will also see the name of the shop and location.

Welcome, Iris! I will vote to accept your membership. My daughter is spending her last evening in Edinburgh today-she has been producing/directing a show at the Fringe Festival. She just loves Scotland! She has been there for a month now...I am ready to see my baby back in the USA!

Dear Navybrat,
Many thanks for your post - so glad to hear that your daughter has been enjoying Edinburgh, and Scotland during the festival - just makes me feel so bad that we haven't made it through for any of the shows!!!! (Although my sister and her family have been to some), I'm blaming all the weddings!!!!
Hope you are soon re-united with your baby....and tell her Perthshire is a fabulous area of Scotland for her next visit - or yours!
Best wishes on a sunny evening,
Iris x

Status
Not open for further replies.