Not open for further replies.

theRKF

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2002
striderseo.com
State / Prov
DE
This message applies only to New Members and members with 0 posts.

With the implementation of our new Member Approval System, your account currently has limited access to FlowerChat features and forums. We ask that you post a message in the New Member Introduction forums using the format outlined below.

Once you have made your introduction post, the members will be able to approve your membership and your account will be upgraded to Full Member status.

If you have any questions or to appeal for an exemption, please click here to send me a private message.

Note to Vendors: The Introduction Post is not an appropriate place for you to post an advertisement. Once you have been afforded full member status you will have access to an area of the forum that allows advertisements. Any intro messages that contain advertising will be pruned.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

New Member Posting Format

New members, please note that you are required to post an introduction message. You will have limited access to the FlowerChat Community until you have posted your introduction and the members have given their approval.

Sample Post:
--------------------------------

Business: Acme Floral

Type of Business: (choose from Retail Florist, Home-Based Florist, Wholesaler, Service Provider, Other)

About Me: What I do and how I got into the business.
--------------------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.