stephaniebrooks Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for explaining Parie...

A member PM'd me and asked what I have against BBrookes - and the answer is absolutely nothing.

To clarify - I believe the original statement was "we are not an order gatherer".

There's a lot of definitions for that term, but as generally used in here (not by me particularly) it has a negative connotation.

Some time back we expanded the acronyms to OG, DOG, HOG, NFOG, and FOG. How's that for some silly alphabet soup?
lol

I openly admit myself to gathering orders nationwide and I could hardly hold that against something else. I am some kind of HFOG.

As from everything I have learned including from my friend Parie - BBrooks is exemplary in the field of floristry, both as (her term) purest wire service, and (my term) Honest Non-Florist Order Gatherer. (how about HNFOG?)

Please to clarify - I have great respect for the company and what they do.

I was only questioning that we are not an order gatherer comment. Sorry if it was taken otherwise. I believe my friend Parie recently found message board "personnas" are not exactly what a person is like, and we come off as way more abrupt or abrasive here that we do in person (I hope so anyway Parie)

If one digs far into past posts you would see my own definition of OG is anyone with a telephone and an 800#.

anyway wanted to clarify.

blessings, couch time

made me smile BIG!

Thanks for explaining Parie...

I believe my friend Parie recently found message board "personnas" are not exactly what a person is like, and we come off as way more abrupt or abrasive here that we do in person (I hope so anyway Parie)

SO TRUE! I for one, am a honest to goodness Bloomz fan! Yes, sometimes it is very difficult to "read" someone from a chat board.

And to clarify, I understand your position clearly bloomz.

and glad i could add the info on the bbrooks issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.