steven Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you victoria, that was very sweet of you to say! i am sure glad to be making new friends on f/c it will help alot im sure!! have a great weekend
steve x

I think you're mad but I also think the industry needs people like you ... someone with tons of passion and a proven retail base. I wish you huge amounts of luck and if I can help call me.
Carrie

thanks carrie, its so nice to have such a high standing figure in floristry tell me that. one thing i do have and that is tons of passion, hopefully enough to be successful in the industry?
thanks again and enjoy the rest of your weekend.
steve

I also welcome you! I do understand the artistic flair that it takes to be a hairdresser, and I think you will do great. My head designer was a beautician. She owned her own shop for 14 years, said she had had enough. She applied at my shop, had never arranged a flower in her life. I loved her attitude, I hired her, and she learned so quickly. She has been with me 3 years and is one of my best designers, and she does know how to deal with the customers. She also says she is so much happier designing flowers, than she ever was doing hair.

Good luck, and I look forward to getting to know you!

Status
Not open for further replies.