Not open for further replies.

Charlena

Aug 26, 2007
Bryans Road
www.creativeedgefloraldesign.com
State / Prov
Maryland
Hi,
My kids started a new school today, and I joined flowerchat! So...that makes me the new girl!

Name: Charlena Edge

Company: Creative Edge Floral Design

Business Type: Special Event Florist

Creative Edge Floral Design was stared after I did one too many weddings for little or no money. I am a special event florist, providing floral arrangements for weddings, events and school fundraisers. I am a member of the Society of American Florists and Prince George's County Wedding Professionals.

Reactions: 3 people
Hi Charlena nice to meet you. I'm a newby too. Isn't this a great site.

Do you have a website?

Funny story, my Mother (founder of our shop) is semi-retired and is gone for the winter. When she returns we refer to her as the New Girl, because she has to be trained all over again. Just heard her telling someone the story and how it "hurt her feelings to be called New Girl".
So I say with much humor...Welcome New Girl!

Funny story, my Mother (founder of our shop) is semi-retired and is gone for the winter. When she returns we refer to her as the New Girl, because she has to be trained all over again. Just heard her telling someone the story and how it "hurt her feelings to be called New Girl".
So I say with much humor...Welcome New Girl!
awww. poor Mum, changing roles is never easy. Put Young, in front of her title and she might not feel so bad. ;)

Hi Rainbow!
The kids' first day went well. They love it! I'm so relieved! My daughter isn't so happy right now though...she's doing homework. :)
Ah Charlena, I have been babysitting tonight and helping my granddaughter with her Geography homework! Fortunately I didn't need to try and remember all the geographical terms from school - they had done a survey of the local shops to see what kind of customer base they had. I found it more interesting than she did which amused her no end lol.
I'm glad it all went well for the kids, new schools can be very daunting. All the best :thumbsup

Welcome to flowerchat, I am new myself. It is a great board, lots of info. Kind of addictive.

Welcome. I'm new here too and spending hours just looking around while I should be doing paper work, but the looking is much more fun.

Great site with a lot of knowledgable and helpful people. Been spending the morning in the photo thread, you'll have to make that 1 of your first stops. Lots of great designs.

Status
Not open for further replies.