Status
Not open for further replies.

parie

Feb 9, 2005
Amarillo, Texas
www.secretgardenfineflowers.com
State / Prov
Texas
in reading a post from last nite, sorry can't remember who posted it, they were looking for suggestions for vendor sources for supplies, it got me thinking.
Couldn't you create a place on FC where Vendors are listed. And as I suggest how it would work, remember I am NOT a tech guru like you and others.
Much like the concept for the florist to florist directory that has been suggested.
Could it be done, where the workload is taken off you and put on the poster.
i.e. I've found a great source for the butterfly wristlets and want to share, I, the poster actually have to enter the information. Okay, now that I've started writing this, I'm realizing it's probably way more complicated than I thought. But you guys are smarter. Could this be done???
So many times, I'm looking for something, and I remember that someone, sometime mentioned it here on FC, but then I have to do a search and just HOPE that I find the needed post.
Parie

Parie,

In the discussion on the Member Directory we were considering the possibility of a Wholesale Directory as well. The member directory will get first priority, but both will be beneficial.

Ryan

In the mean time, how about a 'Florist-Recommended Products/Vendors' sub-forum in the Business forum section? Vendors would not be permitted to promote their own products - we already have spots for that.

Could be divided into fresh, hardgoods, and trade services to make for more cohesive threads. Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.