Status
Not open for further replies.

BBJ (Big Bad John)

Flower Dude
Oct 31, 2002
Chesterville
State / Prov
ON
Margaret Godard (Allen's Flowers by Les Ete) passed away after a lengthy illness in Kemptville hospital on December 26th 2002. Margaret and her husband Wilfred have been life long florists and Landscapers, and just this fall sold their interest in Allen's Flowers By Les Ete (Ottawa Ontario) Margaret was an active member of FTD 12-G being on the board for many years, as well as a member of Flowers Canada attending most conventions until this year.

Services for Margaret will be held at the Grant Brown Funeral home in Kemptville Ontario with visitation on Sunday December 29th 2 -4 and 7 -9 with Funeral from the Chapel on Monday December 30th.

Margaret will be missed by her many peers in the floral industry as "Flowers were Margaret's Life"

Thanks John..I'm embarassed,

I wasn't aware that Margaret was going through this difficult time, and even worse, I wasn't aware that the shop had changed hands...and I'm the one who tries to stay on top!!
I'm very sad, as ALL florists should be....Margaret BUILT the cornerstones, that many of us lay their "bricks" on, and tirelessly contributed of her many talents,and valuable time for OTHERS to learn from!!
Could we as a group send something in sympathy?? please discuss asap....thanks.
Mike:(

Status
Not open for further replies.