Web designs for christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamese

Aug 2, 2005
Dade City
State / Prov
FL
How do you all handle the web designs for the holdiay? How do you carry all 38 of the containers, and then the 49 designs?

I know what to do, but any suggestions on how others handle these at a holiday, thats 8 codified speicals and 49 extras.

Just thinking out loud, some of them are so under priced, and others over the top. Only hurts the consumer ordering.

What about the new selection guide rose image they just changed, TF31-1 ross is now going to be a new image? Three others were changed today for use on Dec. 1, why would they change their own selection guide to add to the confusion for some florist.

Then they use 40 and 50 CM roses, what a rip?

Thanks for your thoughts...Eddie

I would go through those web designs and get them taken off my site. You can do it yourself through myteleflora site if you want. Too much different glassware and too many things to carry for me. If you don't want to do it yourself, sit down with those new web guides and write down all the numbers you want removed, and fax it to them. Many threads on this board deal with your website and have some great advise.

Status
Not open for further replies.