Wedding Trends You Don't Want To Miss In 2014

Parth Kapadia

Jan 19, 2014
Chicago, Illinois
globalpetals.com
State / Prov
Illinois
Hey there floral lovers! Once again, the wedding season is upon us and trends are coming full bloom. As you know, your design should be driven by expertise and your own inspiration mixed with that of your bride. By incorporating the trends listed below, you’re sure to win the hearts and events of your brides.

Color: Tickle Me PINK!
This season, soft natural colors are back! More specifically, blush pinks, nudes, creams, peaches, ivories and oatmeal will be popular. Whether you’re a Pinterest fan or not, it dominantly shows these preferences this season and Tara Guérard of Soirée in Charleston, NY agrees.

Feel: Days Gone By
Who said the young generation has lost its’ class? Elegance is back, or at least the appearance of it. Brides are favoring class and elegance, including white-gloved waiters, crystal candlesticks, and hints of gold within cutlery, plates, glasses, flowers, and other design elements. This is partially influenced by The Great Gatsby movie craze sparked last year.

Design Elements:
Chevron was last year, and Trellis-patterns are in this year....

To continue reading, see http://bit.ly/gpblogs7

We can only hope the mason jar, burlap fad is over. I'll take black tie elegance over that any day!
I adore mason jars! That's where I keep my homemade jams no one wants to eat ;)