Status
Not open for further replies.

jmhs

Mar 2, 2006
Grand Rapids
www.ubloom.com
State / Prov
Michigan
That's right... We Have a Brand New Christmas Tree Decorating Contest at JTV and uBloom...and the PRIZE is $1000 CASH!

The Contest Starts today with our current JTV Webisode... simply watch the webisode and the video about the contest!

Join uBloom...(if you haven't yet...) You have to be a registered member to enter the contest... and it's TOTALLY FREE!

It's Simple... What's the COOLEST thing you can hang on your Christmas Tree?
Create a FUN Flower Christmas Tree Decoration... Fresh, Permanent, Dried or Preserved... OR... Show us something OUTRAGEOUS you would hang on your Tree...

Snap a Picture and post it (along with Instructions and title) on the Project Page at uBloom...

VOTE!... Every registered uBloom member is allowed to VOTE for ONE Project... the winner will be announce on Dec 16th! Get your all your friends to VOTE for YOUR Project...

Everyone can use MONEY... and how about a GRAND Right before Christmas? You can't beat that... Seriously... COLD HARD CASH!:spintongu

Branchies is sponsoring the contest and no purchase is necessary, however Jessie at Branchies has a GREAT JTV Special that lets you get your hands on a Branchie or Two for next to nothing!

Branchies are a Great Add On Sale and SOOOO Helpful in Merchandising your Christmas Trees for the Holidays. I have been using them all season at my shows hanging Incredible things on trees for Focal Emphasis... Manzanita Branches, Life Size Penguins, Flower orbs, Gala Bouquet Holders... the possibilities are endless...

And with the CREATIVITY here at FLOWER CHAT... The Sky's the Limit!
I WOULD LOVE to Send that DOUGH to a FLOWER CHAT FRIEND!

So what are you waiting for... Christmas is coming... and YOU could be $1000 RICHER!

For all the contest details check out the JTV/uBloom Design Contest header on the Home Page at www.ubloom.com!

I can't wait to see what the FC's ENTER!!!

J

This is a great product totally changes how we decorate trees now we can actually hang vases oasis cages ... incorporate fresh flowers into our tree designs great stuff:yourock:

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.