Worst Prom Corsage

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are so right the one I had to redo was dendro orchids and the girl loved it the mom hated it. And of course the price I 'm only 25 miles away from a big city so I called to see what their prices were and guess what mine where the same. People think I should be cheaper I guess. You know small town not much overhead I guess.I'm sure the stores in the big cites would love to go thru what we go thru as far as trying to match boys up to girls and so forth. Next year I'm going to hang a notice if the corsage and bout are not orded together I can't guarantee that they will match. God forbid if they don't match.
We had one mother here pay $50 to have a vest either custom made or sent in so it would match the girls dress exactly.

I offered a small discount for ordering together-I asked the school if they could mention it in the school bulletin (they were great about it and ran it everyday for 2 weeks!) my ad read:

Order your prom flowers from Twigs and not only will they be perfectly matched, you will also receive a 10% discount!

Someone else had this offer here- I don't remember who- but it worked well and I had many that ordered together.

I offered 15% off the corsage order if they bought in the card I mailed out to them about I do tux's guess what had two bring them in. I don't think kids understand the percent off thing. The two I got back were from the mom's when they came in.
As for paying for the second lunch I think not most places around here will either not let you pay or take a percentage off of your bill. I think if we show good will to people they will remember us. I know I had customers in this year that had bad corsages last year and came here this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.