would love some opinions on WIX ???

Allie444

Apr 21, 2007
Fullerton, California, United States
State / Prov
Ca
My husband is opening a new discount florist and is doing things in a discount way. So last night in under an hour he built this website and then asked me why I spend so much time and money on mine. Here is the link to what the front page looks like.
There is a shopping cart from what he says. I don't think it would work for me because of how many items I sell but for him it seems good and he can change home page deals a lot. What are your thoughts. I see many, many florists with way worse sites and this just seems to good to be true?

The picture that shows up isn't the site so click on the link.

http://flic.kr/p/dwapov

The page isn't working yet. He just gave me the link. I will post it in a few days after he's done more. I just poked around a little and there is no where to put a card message. I am now thinking the E-Commerce part wouldn't work well for florists. I guess my husband wouldn't know this because he only pays attention to the money part of my business. In looking at the site myself in more detail I see why it wouldn't work for a larger volume florist. But still looks good to me for a small florist that just needs something out there for 9.95 a month.

With just having a picture of the front page and not being able to access the actual site it's a little difficult to give you feedback! However, as a web designer my immediate thought was - way too busy, very distracting with no clear call to action. Please do post a link to the actual site!

Reactions: theRKF