Yay, an extremely happy bride!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpringCity

May 19, 2008
Milwaukee
State / Prov
WI
This is the one I posted recently in the wedding pic thread that wanted peonies but thought we couldn't get them. (I reshaped the bouquet and added some more flowers, will post again). But anyway she cried and hugged me when she saw it!
:headbang:
That made my day! In the end really all I want is to make these girls happy, seriously.

yay you! that's the best feeling!

I'm surprised to have peonies this week for a bride - taught me to say 'maybe' with a backup plan instead of 'no'. Tulips two weeks ago too - still learning, even after 20+ years.

Reactions: SpringCity and CHR
Oddly enough, I had one of those too today. Stopped in to look at all of her flowers on the way to the rehearsal and she and mom got misted eyed and hugged me. YEAH. Way to go...they are lucky to have picked you!

Robin, made up for you. I really love it when a plan comes together and it is a shame but we tend to remember the bad stuff more than the good stuff. You did go the extra mile for the bride and she knew that, you now have a life customer...

Sometimes when I am having a crap time with weddings i have a little look at my thank you cards, some of these brides just call in to talk now and again. That makes me feel better.

I am in a position where i really cant afford not to like weddings, i dont get a lot of funerals so they really are my bread and butter!

Status
Not open for further replies.