Status
Not open for further replies.

yellowroses

Jul 6, 2008
Burlington
State / Prov
WI
www.exclusivelyyoursfloral.com
www.burlingtonbuzz.com (click on shopping)
7 yrs.
no
one of my employees
sharing concerns and learning from other florists
my experience with employees, wholesalers and customers. i also am suffering from contact dermatitis and hope to connect with other florists who have the same problem and maybe get some support as to how to deal with this painful situation
commercial

Reactions: 8 people
www.exclusivelyyoursfloral.com
www.burlingtonbuzz.com (click on shopping)
7 yrs.
no
one of my employees
sharing concerns and learning from other florists
my experience with employees, wholesalers and customers. i also am suffering from contact dermatitis and hope to connect with other florists who have the same problem and maybe get some support as to how to deal with this painful situation
commercial

If you're voted in, you can read a thread that CHR started (as I remember) about this condition. Unfortunately, I don't believe we talked about a cure.

welcome to flowerchat and look forward to chatting from across the pond. ps think i may have that on my thumb will look forward to reading your thread

Welcome aboard... ignore the message you will receive about answering questions! I see you've already done that. ;)

Thanks!

V

Welcome!!!

I had it too, and none of the Dr. stuff worked. A Homeopath had me try mixing concentrated Tea Tree oil into lotion (3~4 drops). Make sure you buy high quality Tea Tree (from a health food store). It has worked like a charm!!!! I use it periodically to make sure it does not come back. Best thing is, it's a natural substance and can't hurt you.

Welcome, I too have the creeping crude under my finger nails on my thumbs and 1st fingers. I think this Christmas I am going to try wearing gloves.

Welcome! ~ Kim

I too have the creeping crude under my finger nails on my thumbs and 1st fingers. I think this Christmas I am going to try wearing gloves.

Try just stright drops of hydrogen peroxide. For you hands, try lavender oil for irritation, for dry hands try something with meadowfoam seed oil. We sell a fabulous lotion that has nearly gotten rid of the eczema one of our designers got on her hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.