You do indeed pay for incoming cancelations

Status
Not open for further replies.

bloomz

Nov 12, 2002
Corvalis
State / Prov
OR
I checked my statement today and called about a $1.25 chartge (cheap bastard hun?) on an order that the big og had sent us. I had sent them a message saying "pay us the price or can - we do not reject" and they did send the can.

I know conventional wisdom here has been if you make them send a can you don't pay for it - wrong. As long as the order has hit your shop the only way to avoid paying it is to forward it.

Surprised me. From now on it's forward forward forward with their orders.

I checked my statement today and called about a $1.25 chartge (cheap bastard hun?) on an order that the big og had sent us. I had sent them a message saying "pay us the price or can - we do not reject" and they did send the can.

I know conventional wisdom here has been if you make them send a can you don't pay for it - wrong. As long as the order has hit your shop the only way to avoid paying it is to forward it.

Yo Yo Yo

What's up Bloomz

Order Cannot be Forwarded.................................................... !

Hmmmmm

Are you by any chance implying that they suck ?
How could you Bloomz ? I'm horrified, mortified and feel like getting pie eyed
thinking that you could be suggesting that they suck !
Are you suggesting that they suck ?
Cause if you are suggesting that they suck, some may just think you're right, and agree that they suck !

Not me of course. I love them !

:fdevil:

ManorMan

As long as the order has hit your shop the only way to avoid paying it is to forward it.

Hmmm. Think this would work the same if you forward to the sender? Or to HQ?

tracy

As I have suggested before.. the only way to avoid the transaction fee is to forward the order..most times you can not forward to the sender as they are sending only..but you can usually forward to dom retrans 90-2825aa.. the benefit is that it goes to Hdqtrs and they deal with it.. may be justice.. they can deal with the 'stupid orders'

What? you mean you can't send it back to that great local family owned, been in business since 1876 shop in say.....Old Saybrook?

:fdevil::fdevil::fdevil:

Way to go !

As I have suggested before.. the only way to avoid the transaction fee is to forward the order..most times you can not forward to the sender as they are sending only..but you can usually forward to dom retrans 90-2825aa.. the benefit is that it goes to Hdqtrs and they deal with it.. may be justice.. they can deal with the 'stupid orders'

Ditto...we do this whenever the need arises. However, sometimes it comes back to you - your FOR msg is rejected...usually on the weekends when the Dom Retrans dept is closed.

As Mark Smith (BOSS) says, "Pay it forward!"
(...in this case FORward to Dom Retrans!)

- H.

ftdcom_logo.gif
dot.gif
// Alternate the width of the cell depending upon the browser being used. if (browser.isIE || (browser.isNS && browser.versionNumber < 5)) { document.write(""); } else { document.write(""); }
Home | FTD.COM Info Home

SEARCH
// Alternate the size and style of the search text box depending upon the browser being used. if (browser.isIE) { // IE document.write("" + ""); } else if (browser.isNS && browser.versionNumber < 5) { // Netscape 4.x document.write("" + ""); } else { // Netscape 6 document.write("" + ""); } = 1) eval(this.options[this.selectedIndex].value);"> Quick Link --------------------------- FTD Inc. | Home FTD Marketplace FTD Connections Find Your FBC Online Clearinghouse Statement --------------------------- Advertising Cash-Flo Directory Services Florists Online Flowers All Hours FreshFlowers FTD.COM International Retrans Member Marketing Member Services Mercury Technology PR & Events Renaissance Greeting Cards WebGifts WebGifts
dot.gif

Best Sellers | Program Requirements | Enrollment | Delivery Policy | Substitution Policy
dot.gif
dot.gif
ftdcom_main.jpg
Fulfilling Florist Program Requirements

FTD.COM works to make it convenient to fulfill FTD.COM orders. We also want to ensure consumers are satisfied and receive exactly what they see online or in the catalog. Quality-driven FTD florists, with 90 years of experience, delivering for holidays and other occasions, continue to help build consumers' trust in the FTD brand.
Please make sure your shop complies with these requirements:
  • Florists have the option of choosing a cut-off time per zip code listed. The cut-off times available are as follows: 11am, 2pm and 3pm. Orders received by the florist's cut-off time must be delivered the same day including holidays, if requested by the customer. During the three major floral holidays, the cut-off for the acceptance of orders will be regulated to provide sufficient time for completion of deliveries. Major Holidays are: Christmas, Valentines Day and Mothers Day.
  • Uphold the FTD Satisfaction Guarantee, including product replacements or refunds when deemed necessary.
  • Use the current FTD Selection Guide and Workbook.
  • Communicate any changes to your delivery area by sending a GEN message to Directory Services at 90-0258AA. Please include the city, state and zip code in the GEN message.
  • Participation will be based on florist's performance and adherence to the program requirements and FTD membership rules. Florists not wishing to participate should notify FTD.COM by sending a GEN message to 90-8400AA requesting to "opt out" of the program.
  • Substitution requests must be communicated to FTD.COM immediately in cases of major substitutions.
  • Mercury Network subscribers will be given preference in distribution of FTD.COM orders.
  • Payments will appear on following month's clearinghouse statement.
  • Please strive to uphold the FTD Satisfaction Guarantee. This includes providing product replacements and/or refunds as deemed necessary by FTD.COM's Customer Service Department.
  • Pricing is established by utilizing FTD's Suggested List Price, then adding additional money for delivery.
  • FTD.COM orders may not be forwarded. If you receive an order from FTD.COM that you cannot fill, simply reject it at no charge. Orders sent to florist's with branch locations may forward orders to their branch shops only.
  • Consumers may order a Deluxe or Premium version of a selections guide arrangement. When this happens you will receive the Mercury transmission with the following information added to the First Choice and Second Choice lines of the order:
    • $10 has been added for Deluxe version or
    • $20 has been added for Premium version
    Please fill these orders using the FTD Policy for filling FTD orders as a guideline.
Home | Programs & Services | Mercury Technology | FTD Marketplace | Investor Relations

Status
Not open for further replies.