so far so good...

lori042499

May 3, 2006
Melrose, Massachusetts, United States
www.affairstorememberflorist.com
State / Prov
MA
Other than taking time, I am finding my new strider site really easy to manage and maneuver...I added some of my own products today and it went well...I only had time to do two, but two every day and soon it will all be done...

Can't wait til it goes live...

Reactions: theRKF
nOT YET, IT IS THE PROTOTYPE MODE RIGHT NOW...

I am not going live until my floristware is set up and credit cards can be done through them...My letters go into TF after tomorrow when I get my final install of FW and then I can do some more tweeks of my strider site...the site will be a work in progress but I am getting the hang of it and it is wicked easy to work with so now I will be way more motivated, to get things on there...

Reactions: theRKF and BOSS
Lori,

I signed up for a Strider site just last week, I can't wait to get mine set up and going. So happy to hear you are enjoying it and it just makes me want mine more LOL. Floristware is great and I love the fact that it will work with the Strider site. I too am in the process of dumping TF and I think the new site will be so much better, mostly because it will be our products and our money :) Good luck and have fun!

~Lori Barrett

Reactions: lori042499
HAVEN'T HAD TO EDIT AN IMAGES YET...Just using my current website images...

Reactions: anytimeflowers
I got my development site from Strider and I'll admit I'm puzzled by it. Everything seems in a jumble and I can't make heads or tails out of how to get everything in order the way I want it . I'm so confused I don't even know what questions to ask!

I got my development site from Strider and I'll admit I'm puzzled by it. Everything seems in a jumble and I can't make heads or tails out of how to get everything in order the way I want it . I'm so confused I don't even know what questions to ask!

We're here to help :)

Let's keep it simple and tackle one thing at a time, and you'll be off and running in no time! If you have a question, please fire away on the support desk. If necessary we can create a quick how-to video for you as well.

Ryan

Well done Lori, cant wait to see it. I still get lots of work from my strider site and update my site before i feed my kids lol!! I am worried about the upgrade as i like things to stay simple and i dont do change so well... Make sure you use the blog with it, I also get lots of top google results because of the blogging.

I am almost done just getting the functions up and running...and the preloaded images to my liking...now I have to work on my own products then I am ready to hit the switch...

I did a test order from the system yesterday just to see if I was doing things right, I have a few questions that I will have to call the support at strider about, but so far so good..I figure the design of the actual pages will be an ongoing effort and adding gallery pages and stuff like that will be stuff I can work on..and yeah the blog, I am dreading the blog...