website trade

lori042499

May 3, 2006
Melrose, Massachusetts, United States
www.affairstorememberflorist.com
State / Prov
MA
Hey Ryan, will you be having a steal TF customers incentive sale anytime soon???

Reactions: BOSS and nmwinn
Well, in the past Ryan has done a template site free for new customers coming from a ws website...if that will be happening anytime soon, I am jumping on it as soon as it happens, otherwise I will have to save my pennies and make it happen when I have the xtra cash...but it is a small amount so I am hoping before the holidays..

Reactions: anytimeflowers
Lori if you want to get your own website up and running before christmas i would seriously consider it doing it now, it takes a while to sort out all the finer details.

Why not just take the plunge and get rid of the wires. You will notice a huge change in your cash flow ( well i did), be more independant and you will have more time for all the paperwork side of it.

Yup, it just takes time, I have to sort many things out before just quitting, my POS has to be in line, my credit cards must be sorted out, my website must be all set...so much to do before just leaving...

Lori,

We won't be doing a TF promo any time soon, as we are working at capacity already.

However, we will probably have something to offer attendees of the Boston Bootcamp. Have you been in touch with Rick recently?

Reactions: BOSS
Nope, have not, I actually have hime slated for an email today..thanks for the info..