Corsages
This is still one of the coolest things I have ever seen in this biz. And I am very picky, as you know. :) - Remember Mark when I called your designer up and gave her praise and then quickly asked tif I can steal the idea? :) heheheh

I can see these getting very popular in Hollywood and at the Oscars.

Are those your hands Mark? :)

I can see Joan Rivers, with her face half melted off at the Oscars talking to the camera man: Jon, focus down on Nicole Kidman's Corring. Wow, was a beautiful display of belladonna Delphinium with 3 sprigs of Nerines to match that gorgeous gown. The Gown is a Vera Wang and the Corring is a Mark Smith.

God, life is great! lol

I love these ringlets....great idea...New to the site, but not the business Family owned and operated for 24 years....and My actual nickname is Corsage Queen...but these make me want to relinquish my crown!

I have never seen corsages used this way.... Those are great! Can't wait to experiment.

i just came across this photo and it made me say wow i love these how are they attached i want to have a go think they are a fab design 5 stars to you got a wedding farye this weekend coming would be great to wear one and make them wounder!!

That is such a fun idea, thanks for sharing!

Media information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
BOSS
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media