Article A New Bone Box!

• Thread starter enchantedfloristoldtown
  • Start date
E

enchantedfloristoldtown

While I understand this may seem an odd subject for a flower shop blog – our “Bone Box” is a staple of the Old Town community and has for years been THE go-to stop for furry friends eager to gobble down their daily treats. It is as much a part of our identity as flowers at this point – keeping the box full of treats is almost as important as stocking our cooler with flowers!​

When the current model needed to be replaced this summer, Natalie’s Dad (a master craftsman) happily stepped up to the plate. The new construction features many exciting and creative updates – high-gloss bamboo flooring, a hinged ipe roof, copper nails and downspouts, and most dramatic – a solar panel on the back to provide ambient light for the late-night dog walkers. We are all set for many more seasons of spoiling our canine customers!​

The previous model

b.gif

Continue reading...

Reactions: ljc1976
Love it!

That is adorable! I love how you added the solar light. We have a lot of dog walkers in our area too. Penelope our cat keeps a very close eye on them. I don't think she would appreciate me feeding them.

I had a thought that if we put one out in front of our store, the city rats would think it was a nightly buffet.