Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Biker Florist

Jan 12, 2003
Hazel Park
www.daisypetal.com
State / Prov
Michigan
We need a way to take a quick look here somewhere to see who from flowerchat is in what city. Maybe there is a way, if so what is it? When I am looking for a florist I like to use people from here, but I spend an enormous amount of time searching. Thanks!

Like you will ever need to send to this rural area but here goes.
Millinocket Floral serving Millinocket, East Millinocket, and Medway Maine
04462, 04430, & 04460 :)

12BucksFor2Dozon said:
we serve Melbourne, Melbourne Beach, Palm Bay, Eau Gallie, Satellite Beach, Indian Harbor Beach, Suntree, and Viera. Florida.

32901 - 32954

Wow....you be in the hoity-my-toity area....Palm Bay...whowheeeeee! I'll send extra bucks when I get one going there....
Still planning on that drink and after this week, I just may make it up there sooner than later! Save those sheckels!
Sher

CHR said:
It's surprising that more FlowerChat members don't have their shop info and URLs listed in the RealFlorists Blog Directory. The price is right - free - and the benefits are many - including having consumers and other florists find you.
Duh...... slapping myself on the head. Am going to have to bookmark that in the laptop at the shop. And I'm listed :pblush:

Lady Biker Florist said:
We need a way to take a quick look here somewhere to see who from flowerchat is in what city. Maybe there is a way, if so what is it? When I am looking for a florist I like to use people from here, but I spend an enormous amount of time searching. Thanks!

locatealocalflorist.com has many of the flower chat members listed and basic listings there are free.

Lady Biker Florist said:

I'll echo that sentiment. We had another fellow boardie send us a direct order and he told us it was hard looking for us the way the membership index is listed by letter. Ryan, BOSS, Mlou - isn't there a better way to list us FlowerChat members by city? I know the other listings exist but it's easier just to log into FlowerChat and look here.

We did develop a Find-A-Member service for FlowerChat people, but only a few people registered. I stopped development due to lack of interest.

Ryan

CHR said:
Have you guys looked at the blog directory lately? There are 90 FC member shops listed there. :)

Just added 3 more today...

Most important, three other members updated their information...

Search

before I knew about the blog sites, I would open FC, go to Members List, and advance Search by state. It worked when I needed it!

Thanks to all for the helpful information throughout the year, Merry Christmas!
Donna

Donna said:
before I knew about the blog sites, I would open FC, go to Members List, and advance Search by state. It worked when I needed it!

I just tried that and it searches threads or posts only, not members states so that would be just as time comsuming. Like Frank said, is there a simple way to view members by state, even if we had to search through and find the city, even than would help a lot. I use many of the lists mentioned, but there's so many more members here, it was just a suggestion. Thanks! I'm dog tired and irritable about sums it up pretty good. Can't complain, we need the business. Just wish so many of them were cash payers instead of house accounts, but I'll take even that. Hope everyone's Christmas Eve is all restful!

Lady Biker Florist said:

OK, Lady Biker Florist

Check out our FlowerChat Blog...I have added state sub categories for our USA directory (I only have two states done) You willn't be able to do a search, but you will be able to click on the state and have a list of that state instead of the whole directory.

Hope this helps...

http://realflorists.flowerchat.com/

I wish all the florists that are registered here at flowerchat would take advantage of the Real Florists Blog. Seems like a no-brainer, but what do I know? :dunno: Thanks mlou!

Status
Not open for further replies.