Not open for further replies.

Vendella

The Boss - Martin's, the Flower People
Dec 6, 2002
Toronto
www.martinflowers.com
State / Prov
ON
My name is Lynn Martin Freeman, from Martin's, the Flower People in Toronto. I've been in the business a long, long time, and I am related to a certain tech-savvy webmaster. However, this is the first time I've actually posted a message. I do want to thank those who post - I've learned much from reading what you write!

Reactions: 6 people
My name is Lynn Martin Freeman, from Martin's, the Flower People in Toronto. I've been in the business a long, long time, and I am related to a certain tech-savvy webmaster. However, this is the first time I've actually posted a message. I do want to thank those who post - I've learned much from reading what you write!

Ahem...aren't you also the Mommie of those very adorable cute kids that we have NOT seen pics of in quite some time......now that you are posting..and welcome by the way, maybe an update is do ! At one time I think Daz had big plans on some Canadian-USA merger with kids???
Sher

aren't you also the Mommie

Not "Mommie," oh Southern Empress, "Nana." Up north, family relations don't work that way ;)

I do have to say, she's one excellent Nana - well-beloved by the kids of whom pictures are lacking. (Soon! If you're on Facebook you can see lots. Janis posts them frequently.)

I have to learn to slow down when I am reading...I knew Janis was the wife and Lynn the Nana...darn, I sure hope that check I wrote to the Feds had the right amount of zero's...gotta find the glasses.! lol
Empress!

Status
Not open for further replies.