Status
Not open for further replies.

ausra

Mar 2, 2006
london
State / Prov
london
Business: Dawn's Designer Flowers
I own my shop for the second year, but i am a florist for over 20 years.
Interests: Floristry and gardening, now there is no time for gardening, so only floristry is left.

Reactions: 3 people
I know the feeling Austra, I love all sorts of arts and crafts. When I worked for other florists and actually finished work at 5.30pm each night I did all sorts of things. I opened my own shop 3 years ago - hobbies - who has time for that! Mind you it is worth it being you own boss.

Thaks,Rainbow for your warm welcome!I am a big fan of this site, but not the greatest writer.
Ausra
Dawn's Designer Flowers

Ausra, don't let that stop you. It's lovely to meet you. If you ever get up North (I'm just on the other side of the river from Liverpool) then please put me on your "must visit" list. If you ever feel like a chat or of course if there is ever anything I can do to help then call me at the shop which is 0151 342 4857. I'm open from 10 am to 5 pm. I know, short hours for a florist, but that's the hours the courtyard where I'm based keep, we make up for it by being open 7 days a week.(and with buckets to do, orders to catch up with and flowers to "chat" to and care for, I never get away that early) All the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.