B Seara Events Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am registered in the state and I do pay taxes and have all the occupational and zoning licenses necessary for my state and local city.

My question to you and this forum is simple. I've looked at other posts and other folks do not seem to be getting the drill like I am. Why is that? Quiet frankly I don't see the reason for all this. I'm not here as a threat to any one. I was just looking for a forum to join with florist and possibly learn of new floral vendors in my area. However, it's been one negative comment about either my website or a picture or whatever. For goodness sake folks this is floral blog! Not a floral witch hunt!

If this is the attitude here and the nature of this forum then I am not interested. Because all I have been made to feel like is HS if you aren't part of the clique you're going to be put down. Come folks grow up and diversify!!!
First, welcome.

Second, the reason for the questioning is to maintain the forum for professional business people - there are topics discussed here that many feel should not be public information. The questions are designed to determine if you are a professional floral related business (hence the % floral question) as opposed to event plannning only (you'd need a different forum for that!), if you're legal (licensed w/your state authorities, pay taxes & all that).

It's not a witch hunt, it's the best way we've found to filter through the people who stumble upon this site & think it might be "fun" to dabble in flowers for a while .... clearly you're not that. Sorry if it comes across as drilling - I have the feeling if we were meeting in person, these questions would still come up, but be more subtly asked within a longer conversation - the coldness of the written word loses some of that.

Regardless, you're in - I hope that means you'll post often your ideas & thoughts as well as read ours!

Welcome, again.
:)

Hi Beatrice,

I think that we were all interested in what you would bring to the community. I think it says something that we were stayed tuned to find about more about ya!

Having been through the questions myself, it does allow for a certain level of honesty and camaraderie within the community. You know you are chatting with dedicated professionals across the world and it really is a wealth of information.

A very special place that requires a certain amount of filtering to maintain all of our memberships.

It's worth it. I promise!

Witch hunt? if that is what you call folks asking questions, and you are in the wedding business then you need thicker skin, Sad to say this is a message board for cryin out loud, Everyone on here is like one family and friends, yet so professional, Everyone has there own opions, on such, things, and that is what makes the world go round, I know for a fact that the reason , that sometimes I don't anwers some things because I don't want to come accross as brazon and such, but when I saws this, and so many replies for a new member had to check it out, and when I saw the things that you have replied, it is so sad for things to be this way, and I will be the bad queen ,,Since that is who I am todaY,,,,,

tHE reason everyone asked this is this, in a nutshell everyone relizes that you have to start somewhere, and that is ok, and the tax an all the paper issues they were asking about is this in a nutshell the shops on here have worked hard to get where they are, and for example if they just bid on a wedding, and you in your house under cut them, and then you pay nearly nothing for such to do your in house thing, how can they compete with that??? Ok the hard thing for me, who have seen over and over again is you have no cooler in your house, and when I* gwet that call, my flowers are wilty, well I can't go on, to say more, because, I am so over this today,,,

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.