Back Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've logged out and logged back in but I still can't start a thread. Am I being punished?

Thats the first thing I thought!!!! That I was being punished for my anti wire service vigilante florist attitude. I too realize that I am FC dependent. yesterday was sort of empty feeling. Its scary how much I need my flower people.:nod:

I believe I've fixed the permissions error on the index page. The permissioning system for FC is fairly complex, and add-on systems like the content management system that produces the front page, and the arcade system have their own permission settings as well. The arcade may still have some hinkiness until later today or tomorrow since I'm limited to what programming I can do through my PocketPC.phone today.Ryan

Oh Ryan!!

"limited because you are programming thru your pocket PC Phone"!!!!

You make an old lady like me just howl!!

I can't wait until you get to "the big computer" and really let 'er rip!

Cheryl

ps....could we please add spell check, so I don't have to keep trying to correct my typos? My brain gets going faster than my hand can type correctly!

The Gallery is giving me an error also.
Warning: chdir() [function.chdir]: No such file or directory (errno 2) in /home/flowerch/public_html/photopost/header-inc.php on line 64

Warning: require(./global.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/flowerch/public_html/photopost/header-inc.php on line 65

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required './global.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/flowerch/public_html/photopost/header-inc.php on line 65

lol - Therein lies my dilemma :)

I could have kept FC offline for 2 more days to try and iron out bugs .. but the consequences could have been dire! Thankfully our membership is very forgiving when it comes to post-upgrade weirdness.

Ryan

oops! My error, problem is my Outlook. Sorry for false alarm.

I don't seem to be getting the daily email digests for subscribed threads/forums that I was.
I have checked my subscriptions that that seems to be intact.
Any suggestions?
And thanks for the great board.
Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.