Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2002
striderseo.com
State / Prov
DE
Ok, we're back online!

Here's what we've done:
  1. The vBulletin software (core of FC) has been updated.
  2. Our Live Chat software has been upgraded.
  3. Other add-on components were updated.
  4. Site was moved to the RKFhosting server.
  5. New member approval system was implemented.
Still to come:
  1. Arcade update.
  2. Changes to the wording of the registration emails, agreement and PM.
  3. A new look for FC!
Notice!!
Please be on the lookout for weirdness! We had to make many changes to the permission system on FlowerChat. I think I got it right ... but if you suddenly find you don't have access to an area that you used to access, please PM me or post in this thread. I will try to sort out the bugs quickly!

Thanks,

Ryan

Ok, we're back online!

Please be on the lookout for weirdness!
Ryan

That request made my night..holy cow, we are surrounded by our own weirdness...thanks Chiclet for all you do...hopefully a day without FC will make all of us donate some moohlah for the coffers...Hey folks even 10 bucks each mqkes his life easier and he gives up time ($$$$) on his money generating business when he is working on this board! ...Glad we are back up..
Sher

Duh for me...where is the donation thingy.....I was ready...come on Chiclet...get it up there...we need the thingy!
Sher
You'd be amazed how often I hear that ...

The donation thread is still around. The nav link will be back soon.

Ryan

Thank you Ryan. Who knew back then what this place would come to mean...

Will the member location info be up an running too?

V :)

Ryan,

Glad FC is back!!! Thank you for the updates! When I type in www.flowerchat.com, I am getting this message:

Julz, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
I then go to new post in order to read.

Thanks,
Julz

Ryan,

Glad FC is back!!! Thank you for the updates! When I type in www.flowerchat.com, I am getting this message:

Julz, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
I then go to new post in order to read.

Thanks,
Julz

Same here also, and I almost could not continue the day, but clicked on New Posts just to see if I could get it. Whew! A bit of a scare there.

Thanks - I'm moving the in-laws today, but I'll try to get the weirdness fixed this evening ASAP :)

Keep your eyes open for MORE weirdness!

Ryan

Um, the only weirdness I felt was crying myself to sleep because I didn't see FC all day.
:blowkiss:
thanks for everything!
tracy

funny how ya never miss the water till the well runs dry !!!!!!!!!!!
okay.....i now know I am hooked........
and I got the same no permission message too ???
Thanks to all you clever boots for making it all go !!
glad to be here..
jeannie

Ditto for me. Seems to be index.php--other pages work ok.

I have flower chat saved as a favorite but when I click on that it no longer linked me to this site I had to type the word flowerchat.com to get here. And then I to got the message I was not authorized to view this page

Thank You

Looks good Ryan.
Thank you !

Thanks, Ryan...You're a good doobie!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.