Banana Florist: New Member Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.
BF ordering

Are you basically an order gathering shop that sends the orders through Teleflora to other shops. On google you have a map location so I thought perhaps you had a shop in that location.

Hi Chezbloom:

The only orders we receive come from folks placing orders directly on our site, or calling us on the phone.

Here's the scoop on Banana Florist's origins: My buddy Kevin owns Conner's Florist, a local Atlanta shop. He wanted to offer a unique flower-buying experience. We got our heads together and Banana Florist was born.
Kudos to you and Kevin for being inventive with a new strategy - I hope at some point you're going to "reveal" your true identity to what will become your loyal fans. You'll certainly shake the vision that many consumers have of traditional retail florists, and show that this industry isn't necessarily filled with stodgy old fashioned ladies, poking flowers into foam and attaching a big hairy bow on top!

tracy

Anybody know what happened to these guys? The user disappeared, andt the site has been down for several months .... sorry to see an innovative effort drift away?

Status
Not open for further replies.