BloomService® Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a quick welcome note! Your company sounds like you have some great ideas going. I hope you enjoy the forum!

Tell me more about the out of the box person you are looking for... I have been hankering to be a part of a new project!

Hankering...

Hi Fleuray,

Thank you for the words of welcome. Just to be clear, we're a brand identity company that works in this industry, among many, and we're looking for the "Steve Jobs" of floral (an innovator and visionary) to run (and run with) the definitive multi-channel brand identity we've assembled for the floral and gifting industry. In other words, we're looking to match our best of breed BloomService® brand marketing intellectual properties with the best of breed infrastructure. More information is on the posts above. Thank you!

Susan

Hi Fleuray,

Thank you for the words of welcome. Just to be clear, we're a brand identity company that works in this industry, among many, and we're looking for the "Steve Jobs" of floral (an innovator and visionary) to run (and run with) the definitive multi-channel brand identity we've assembled for the floral and gifting industry. In other words, we're looking to match our best of breed BloomService® brand marketing intellectual properties with the best of breed infrastructure. More information is on the posts above. Thank you!

Susan

Sort of like "Hey, I've got this really great idea--I'd be happy to sell it to you?"

Status
Not open for further replies.