blossom network

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by JanetB
isn't blossom network a part of 1800 flowers?
Janet

I think that's bloomlink.

Blossoms Network is the Wire service for budget minded Florists, the no frills alternative which offers a decent monthly rate and a lower clearinghouse fee. No sign up fee!

I'm Peter Plumley , CEO and Founder of Blossoms Network.

Email or give us a call.

[email protected]

To seperate the blooms from the buds,
a Bloomnet member is a florist who has agreed to fill orders for 1-800-Flowers, adheres to their stipulations, and pays them extra for the opportunity;
a Bloomlink member is all of the above, but additionally receives orders from 1-800-Flowers over the internet, bypassing the wire services but paying all the charges to 1-800, so that the McCann brothers can advertise more and generate additional orders for the Bloomnet and Bloomlink members to fill. A Bloomlink member may be able to link his in-house order entry system to Bloomlink, or may find it impossible. In the latter case, each Bloomlink order must be manually entered into the florist's system, eliminating any hope of making any profit on the order. Of course, many florists find ways to make plenty of money on incoming orders by various means. If you don't know what they are, I'm not going to tell you, because it usually means cheating someone else out of money to get yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.