Status
Not open for further replies.

Beth

I Suck Cuz I'm Banned
Jan 2, 2006
Vancouver
State / Prov
Washington
Keep getting a notice that my files are "not valid". Odd.

Me too Beth, I thought it was me, tried by making the photos smaller but i keep getting the same notice of invalid file

Sorry folks... yet another server issue... will have it within the next day or so :)

Thanks for the heads up and the patience.

Ryan

no goodie, there have been probs with that for a few days, a glitch i believe. Good old admin seem like they are onto it though...

no goodie, there have been probs with that for a few days, a glitch i believe. Good old admin seem like they are onto it though...

I'm happy to say that the image upload bug is fixed.

Happy uploading, folks :)

Ryan

Attachments

• happy_lady.jpg
    happy_lady.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 11
I'm happy to say that the image upload bug is fixed.

Happy uploading, folks :)

Ryan
Thanks for clearing that up, but ......

I am so spoiled, I miss thumbnail pics. Are they gone for good, or is there a certain upload technique to make the image attachments thumbnails?
:eek:face

testing thumbnails

Attachments

• kinda-like-a-couch.jpg
    kinda-like-a-couch.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 18
Glad to see the thumbnails again. Now I just need a tutorial on how to do my own!

Can someone tell me, step by step?

That's a dang cute pic! Is that you Ryan and your babies?
Yes, it is :)

That's from several months ago - they've grown since then! It's especially surprising to see Jaedyn with the pacifier in her mouth!

Ryan

Reactions: 1 person
Yes, it is :)

That's from several months ago - they've grown since then! It's especially surprising to see Jaedyn with the pacifier in her mouth!

Ryan

Absolutely adorable!!

Glad to see the thumbnails again. Now I just need a tutorial on how to do my own!

Can someone tell me, step by step?

Gracie,

I'll send you a private message, with the step by step.

Reactions: 2 people
Thanks so much, Beth! This is my test -- one from my computer and one from the internet:

Attachments

• witz3.jpg
    witz3.jpg
    622.7 KB · Views: 4
  • gerbera-1.jpg
    gerbera-1.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 2
Ryan, those babies are too cute!! And yet another foreign word for me "pacifier", we call them dummies?? Pls dont ask me why, i have no idea and your word makes so much more sense. I love to see a baby with a dummy, they look so cute. The hightest count my babies had was 13 dummies about their person.

And, secondly, i tried to upload photos onto a gallery before and couldnt??

Ryan, those babies are too cute!! And yet another foreign word for me "pacifier", we call them dummies?? Pls dont ask me why, i have no idea and your word makes so much more sense. I love to see a baby with a dummy, they look so cute. The hightest count my babies had was 13 dummies about their person.

And, secondly, i tried to upload photos onto a gallery before and couldnt??

Palms,

Dummies isn't so bad.. we also call them Binkies. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.