Status
Not open for further replies.

joanne

Oct 31, 2002
dunnville ontario canada
www.heathertonsflorist.com
State / Prov
ont
hey all check this out www.zehrs.ca.... good prices on roses for valentines day. 39.99 +delivery
also in the flyer that ftd has exclusvie delivery from all stores to over 30,000 cities in canada and usa. getting a little sick of everyone trying to get a piece of our pie,, know this though they call me with a order for delivery in my town it sure as heck isnt gonna be for 39.99... now i wonder what they are gonna do about that... Joanne

Yes, Zehrs have been doing this for awhile now sad to say. Even worse FTD does business with them.

Wouldn't it be neat if a Wire Service actually didn't go around signing up supermarkets, and Florists signed with that wire service to show their support for that Wire service for doing what's right?

Something to think about isn't it...

Joanne, It looks like they added a "Piss off Joanne"discount; now it's $34.99!!

I went to the site, and a customer survey popped up. So I filled it out. hhahaah I wish more people would say the same, perhaps those weasels might get the HINT.

Said on it, what don't you like about our site:

So I said

" selling flowers. Don't REAL FLORISTS SELL FLOWERS? LONG AS YOUR STORE IS SELLING SOMETHING YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS SELLING I WON'T SPEND A DIME IN YOUR STORES. I GO TO YOUR STORE FOR FOOD, NOT FLOWERS, IF I WANT FLOWERS, I'LL GO TO A REAL FLORIST. "

Not like they will care or listen, but if they ask, they might as well hear what I think.

Geh, can't get the survey, I have my browser configured to kill most popups... which I loathe more than grocery store flower shops.

Audra

Well sometimes popups like that are nice. :) I have a nice popup killer to fire up if need be. Works nice! It's called Free surfer, if you would like the link let me know it's the best one I've seen so far, last time I looked at the number of popups it's killed for me is over 400.

Originally posted by Peter1
Well sometimes popups like that are nice. :) I have a nice popup killer to fire up if need be. Works nice! It's called Free surfer, if you would like the link let me know it's the best one I've seen so far, last time I looked at the number of popups it's killed for me is over 400.

Yup - I also use Free Surf Mk II and home and work. Nicely configurable, and easily turned on and off.

Just remember to set FlowerChat.com with permission to open new windows, so you can read your PMs!

Originally posted by Infinite
Yup - I also use Free Surf Mk II and home and work. Nicely configurable, and easily turned on and off.

Just remember to set FlowerChat.com with permission to open new windows, so you can read your PMs!

I have this site listed as permissive... cascading popups drive me wonky. Ah well, I guess I should get my butt moving... just got called into work.

Audra

Loblaws too

My browser put Loblaws on my screen...60cm red Equadorians at a "special" price of 34.95 plus 6.00 delivery in Toronto for Valentines. Are Zehrs and Loblaws one and the same?

And my local "No Frills" (that's Loblaws) supermarket now carries 40cm bunches of 25 roses daily.

Status
Not open for further replies.