CHF Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say Toto, I was most looking forward to your exciting writing and words of wisdom. If not for you and so many others, the challenge would not be worth the effort. Hugs from the west coast. Cathy aka Dorothy
PS. Still have the ruby slippers, waiting for a chance to bring them out.

Why, THANK YOU my Lady!

I have to say Toto, I was most looking forward to your exciting writing and words of wisdom. If not for you and so many others, the challenge would not be worth the effort. Hugs from the west coast. Cathy aka Dorothy
PS. Still have the ruby slippers, waiting for a chance to bring them out.

Most everyone knows that OLE TOTO loves to be petted by pretty women, especially from Dorothy!

Cathy has always made the effort to meet every challenge, which is why you will be a wonderful asset to all of our friends on Flower Chat.

Welcome aboard THE BOARD and CHR must've thought TOTO was NUTS when awhile ago, I thought SHE BEE YOU and called her DOROTHY.

Had to be my THIRD EYE since I always knew, in back of my mind that, someday, someway, DOROTHY would always return to her family, albeit relocated to Kansas instead of OUT OF SOUTHFIELD.
:squish:

Welcome to Flower Chat

Ricky King AIFD

Welcome Cathy from the another east coast'r.
Judging by the posts, especially Toto's, you must be a remarkable woman.

Welcome aboard

Wisdom comes in to some the strangest words, but to us in the know, yes it ain't Kansas anymore!
Cathy

Oh my gosh, remarkable is way to generous. Thank you for the kind words. As I said everyones effort made the job a pleasure and my regrets are we don't have that forum anymore... but what something new will come of it like this discussion is exciting for our future. Great minds and the passion of the heart are hard to keep down. Cathy

Greetings and welcome to Flowerchat from the Midwest. I never met either Cathy (CHR or CHF) but look forward to many posts from both of you. It would seem to me Cathy Hickman-Frost and Cathy Rulloda might have some interesting perspectives on what is occuring in our industry these days and some of the best ways to survive. Look forward to more posts from the both of you. Brian

Thank you, I am in good company and with someone with great passion and terrific business ideas, even tho she is known for design. C

Status
Not open for further replies.