Christmas 08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 21, 2004
Dayton, Cincinnati, Columbus
www.oberers.com
State / Prov
Ohio
This year I decided to come up with my Christmas items this summer. This way I can post them on my website and can send early e-mail reminders out to my customers.

My first series is going to be a set of four arrangements with different colored metallic pillar candles and glass tinsel balls with pretty little glittered designs.

Anyway, I thought I'd post a picture to maybe FORCE you into planning for the future holidays as well :)

Attachments

• j.jpg
    j.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 178
Reactions: 3 people
Hope you have better luck than me! I tryed to get everyone to think of Christmas now, ( as far as I'm concerned, ya have to start thinking of it now!!)
Anyway, I got yelled at :(

Good luck with your "force"

Reactions: 1 person
Beautiful attangement. However, the word Cherrys is mispelled. It should be Cherries. Unless for some reason you were going for the posessive, then it would be Cherry's. I hope it is just a first draft so you have the opportunity to fix it.

Tim - North Port Floral

The arrangement is very nice. I like the use of the metallic pillar. We've been looked at some to purchase this week.

I have had customers already ask to see the Thomas Kincade Keepsake for this Christmas. Several questioned if they could get it for less if the roses were substitued. They want to send them early and have them last till Christmas. Something you may want to think about on your other 3 arrangements.

We have already purchased 90% of our Christmas stock. We're on top of it!

This year I decided to come up with my Christmas items this summer. This way I can post them on my website and can send early e-mail reminders out to my customers.

My first series is going to be a set of four arrangements with different colored metallic pillar candles and glass tinsel balls with pretty little glittered designs.

Anyway, I thought I'd post a picture to maybe FORCE you into planning for the future holidays as well :)

Awesome as usual..I spent the evening formulating what we are going to do...but thanks for the "kick". And what is with that dog????..I just realized it blinks and moves it's head...Freaky BowBow ! Thought I was seeing things.
Sher

thanks for the inspiration :)

It's a beautiful arrangement but I'm still not thinking about Christmas yet
(fingers in ears) lalalala, I can't hear you!
lol

Randy -

Gorgeous as always. Any chance you'll share the source of those Photoshop backgrounds?

Cathy,

Those were shot in my showroom.

A few years ago I decided why dedicate so much showroom space to silk arrangements. Our silk sales are such a small part of my business they didn't deserve all that space. This presented somewhat of a dilemma as we don't sell any gift items. So, I contacted our local linen rental company and asked if they would be willing to display different table setups in our showroom.

We now always have three beautifully decorated tables that are periodically changed out. This provides a place to display centerpieces, small and grand, and as a side benefit a great backdrop for photography.

RC

Ok, Ok Christmas it is! sheeeshhhh. :) Just kidding Shannon LOVES CHRISTMAS! I gave you a green dot to make up, friends??!!!

Randy, I LOVE (dark) chocolate coated cherries, so could you mail me an arrangement - including the chocolate, of course! Or you could just send the chocolate! :> There IS chocolate, isn't there???!!!

LOVE that arrangement! We started using lime green last Christmas (our area is very traditional) and we got a good response to the lime so needless to say we're going to increase it this year.

We've bought the metallic pillars before but there always seems to be blemishes in the finish. Maybe we would have better luck this year since the shimmer and glitter suits Christmas much better than a dull finish.

Rock on, putting the Oh! in Flowers

Hugh

PS Randy, I think that dog wants some chocolate too!

Sher, if you have a chocolate, the dog's head does a 360 !!! :spin

Cathy,

Those were shot in my showroom.

A few years ago I decided why dedicate so much showroom space to silk arrangements. Our silk sales are such a small part of my business they didn't deserve all that space. This presented somewhat of a dilemma as we don't sell any gift items. So, I contacted our local linen rental company and asked if they would be willing to display different table setups in our showroom.

We now always have three beautifully decorated tables that are periodically changed out. This provides a place to display centerpieces, small and grand, and as a side benefit a great backdrop for photography.

RC

Awesome, Randy!

Wouldn't be Finch Rental, would it? They did our wedding.

Status
Not open for further replies.