Announcement Congratulations to VJD for winning first place in the NH unit design contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

lori042499

May 3, 2006
Melrose, Massachusetts, United States
www.affairstorememberflorist.com
State / Prov
MA
I went to the NH unit design show last night and got to meet Valerie from NH...screen name vjd here...

They had a design contest and she won....The contest was to creat and Christmas ornament, all the ornaments that were created were beautiful and very creative...Hers was very stunning...I just thought I would use this opportunity to give her some props...and hopefully she has a picture she can upload so you can all see it...

Congrats again for the first place win...Valerie!

Good Job! It's always great to take the risk and enter a contest!
Kudos!!

Yeah, I wish I had know there was a contest, I would have given it a try...they all did a great job...

Great Job, Val !! (Yeah, she's a heck of a designer!)

Congrads on winning the contest!! Can we see it?

CONGRATULATIONS!! Please share pictures, we'd love to be inspired. :)

V

Aw shucks Lori - Thanks for the kudos! (the prize money is getting added to my 2010 Symposium fund!)

As nice as it was to win (it was People's Choice), it was also wonderful to meet a fellow FC'er! I got a warm and fuzzy feeling, giving my new friend a hug!

I'll take a pic and upload it before the day is out ...

Aw shucks Lori - Thanks for the kudos! (the prize money is getting added to my 2010 Symposium fund!)

As nice as it was to win (it was People's Choice), it was also wonderful to meet a fellow FC'er! I got a warm and fuzzy feeling, giving my new friend a hug!

I'll take a pic and upload it before the day is out ...

Don't be so modest....people's choice, but the peoples were fellow designers not lay people....much harder to impress to say the least...

congrats! Can't wait to see photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.