Status
Not open for further replies.

Luc

Nov 1, 2002
Elliot Lake
www.a1florists.com
State / Prov
Ontario
I got this week my daisy system installed and it is working real nice. I like it and my staff think it is great. Since we had the smaller version of the cash drawer system with daisy, this will be easy to operate since we already knew some of the stuff...
I have new things to learn about it, shortcut etc, and I like it big time. Gee this morning month end was done in les then 15 minutes, with everything printed out.
The downfall now is that I will have more time to help the staff clean the fridge or I will have to find a new excuse.
For those who don't have it....get it....
Luc

Glad it's working out for you, Luc! You'll love it more and more.

If I can help with anything, let me know ;)

The Daisy is great, we have had it for I believe 3 years. There are some nagging things that I believe they need to address but it is a nice system and you will never know how you lived without it.

What this REALLY MEANS to you Luc...

is that you've decided to GROW your business, by taking advantage of new information technoligies to actually SAVE you money in the medium and long run, shorten your time spent preparing paperwork, and as you've said, INCREASED your availability time wise, to actually RUN your business...
Use it, USE IT, learn it, save the cost of a staff or two....
Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.