Not open for further replies.

rewolf

Pro Member
Jul 4, 2007
chatham
www.wildbunchstudio.com
State / Prov
MA
Sometimes when I'm posting a thread or reply, I get pulled away from the computer and have to go attend to something else not knowing when I will return. Is there a way to "save as a draft" much like when emailing?

And, sometimes I simply change my mind about replying. I hit the back button to erase the reply. Is there a "delete" button I should use instead?

sometimes whenever I am doing a lengthy reply or know my time is limited I open up wordpad and just type it in there...then save or edit if I need to. then when I am ready I just copy and paste!

Reactions: 1 person
Aileen's suggestion is a good one - you can compose the message in Word, Wordpad/Notepad or some other program if you're worried about being pulled away.

With the nature of forums and Ajax technology there really isn't a place for "drafts," that's more of a blog concept, since on a blog you're publishing. A forum is more interactive/reactive.

Using "Back" or moving to a new page will both erase an unsaved reply. Since you're just typing in the browser there isn't anything to delete until you post.

Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.