Tip Flower Shop Network

floristick

Oct 18, 2006
Etobicoke
State / Prov
Ontario
I am wondering if florists out there have had any bad luck experiences with the Flower Shop Network people. Seems every time I send an International order, it gets lost or just doesn't get sent at all. I have had many bad experiences in this respect. Maybe I should not be using them at all, even though, I have chosen them to send my outgoing orders through. I have discontinued using FTD and Teleflora. Every time I have complained and therefore either had to refund my customer their money or they have to send an apology bouquet or embellish the arrangement, it costs the Flower Shop Network company money, along with dissatisfied customers.

no I have had great service and no problems sending with them.. the only one that was a problem was when England had a big snow storm and the shop owner couldn't even make it into the store to let FSN know they couldn't deliver as promised.

Reactions: theRKF
I've never sent international order with them.So can't say how they are on that aspect.Other wise I'm very happy with FSN.

I one time had the order from h**l that needed to go to Puerto Rico (recipient was out of country and address was weird, even our customer couldn't get ahold of the recipient). FSN was so incredibly helpful and updated us every few days, our customer was so happy that we were persistent (though really it was fsn that was persistent). I have no complaints.

I have been solely using FSN for 3 years now. Dropped FTD and Bloomnet ( was "prefered filling florist" in my area). It was the best business decision I have ever made for my business in 30 years! I am very pleased with the customer service of FSN. Gross sales are down (due to filling money loosing orders from "order gatherers") but net profits are up. Go fugure!

Go figure is right. I hear the same thing from every shop that drops out of the game....

Congrats!

We use FSN too for the customers that dont have internet, or just want us to do it for them. Have had no complaints. They have been able to find shops to deliver to areas that we couldn't find thru google searches.

Ditto on all the above

We wire out allot of orders, we still use teleflora for bulk but use fsn when no teleflora coverage, usually more rural areas. Small shops can't afford the cost but fsn is very reasonable. When we have to contact direct as no coverage, always suggest fsn a affordable option for them.