Status
Not open for further replies.

Tracy D'Amico

May 17, 2005
Barnegat NJ, USA
www.myrosegardenflorist.com
State / Prov
NJ
I know, I know, I'm spoiled rotten by this place and all your hard work........Just wondering if this is possible!

I tried to send photos through a PM, and the only option is to send them from a URL - is there any way to amend that, so we can send photos or files through PM? Or am I missing the option somewhere?

:grovel:
tracy

Reactions: 1 person
I believe there might be a hack to add this function. I'll see what I can do.

Ryan

Ryan, sometimes when I first get into FC I see the beautiful blue around the forum and it changes to the green. I never see the blue around the outer part of the browser window in the background/body color.

Does this mean there might be a blue version coming to a browser near us sometime soon? :)

Ryan, sometimes when I first get into FC I see the beautiful blue around the forum and it changes to the green. I never see the blue around the outer part of the browser window in the background/body color.

Does this mean there might be a blue version coming to a browser near us sometime soon? :)
No ... it just means your browser hasn't cached the style elements.

Nice try Erlene - A+ for effort!:>

thanks Ryan, for the PM pic thingy :)

Me three - I love that soothing blue.

For the green I had to turn down the brightness on my monitor - seriously.

I'm guessing Ryan may be looking at the site on a laptop?

It's weird, I've looked at this site on 5 different monitors (4 CRT and 1 laptop), but none of them show this bright green that everybody is referring to. Perhaps it's a flat screen thing? I'll have to take a look when I get the chance.

I only use a laptop and I see the brightness.
I wonder if we each click on the donation button three times?

Maybe it works like clicking your heels three times....there's no color like blue, there's no color like blue....:rofl::rofl::rofl:
(I'm not above using bribery!!!)

Seriously ... don't you people have some flowers to sell, or something??

Ryan

Seriously ... don't you people have some flowers to sell, or something??

Ryan
HEY! Don't be such a meaniehead this early in the morning! :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.