flowersbyjerry Intro

your welcome rhonda...unfortuantly the sad truth is that as the internet has evolved...i suspect that kind of stuff will not go away anytime soon. i would think the states they are claiming to be in- operating out of would take some sort of action? perhaps report them to the state atty general...for deceptive business etc.

We are in that process, Thank you.. have gathered all the ammo we need..and presented to our Attorney General.

Direct.... first of all, thank you for your PRO Membership to our community. Again, welcome.

Interesting stance on your part coming from a wholesaler. Please advise your "group" of florists about FlowerChat, as well as www.floristsforchange.com and www.floristdetective.com if you would be so inclined.

The process of working these things through a state legislature is an arduous one, however as states become more and more financially unstable, I think they will look to collecting more sales tax from more places. The Amazon gig in CA once it takes effect next year will begin to change the landscape in short order.

One thing that occurred to me last night, and I will be writing on it today, is that perhaps it would be simpler to not fight these folks directly, but to have states make a slight change, where a doorway page would constitute a store front, thus making the proprietor of said doorway pages liable for state sales tax in each state. The compliance issues would be a nightmare...

Direct.... first of all, thank you for your PRO Membership to our community. Again, welcome.

Interesting stance on your part coming from a wholesaler. Please advise your "group" of florists about FlowerChat, as well as www.floristsforchange.com and www.floristdetective.com if you would be so inclined.

The process of working these things through a state legislature is an arduous one, however as states become more and more financially unstable, I think they will look to collecting more sales tax from more places. The Amazon gig in CA once it takes effect next year will begin to change the landscape in short order.

One thing that occurred to me last night, and I will be writing on it today, is that perhaps it would be simpler to not fight these folks directly, but to have states make a slight change, where a doorway page would constitute a store front, thus making the proprietor of said doorway pages liable for state sales tax in each state. The compliance issues would be a nightmare...

your welcome. as a wholesaler/importer i have the same duties to uphold as a florist would as well. when you have a OG spaming the internet and taking business away from the local guy...it ultimatly affects me too. so i can definatly relate. i will share the links most definatly.