flowersbyjerry Intro

flowersbyjerry

Nov 4, 2011
Rochester
State / Prov
MN
Flowers by Jerry is a 3rd generation flower shop that has been in business for over 40 years. The business was started by Jerry Patton in Rochester, MN. We have two locations, one with 2 greenhouses attached. We offer, fresh flowers, artificial arrangements, plants and home décor. With both floral and business experience Owners Kevin and Karry Patton and daughter and son-in law Dylan and Jessica Pearson bring a wealth of insight, knowledge and experience.

Welcome to FlowerChat...

Reactions: anytimeflowers
Oh come on people, ask the question you all are wondering....

Whats the deal with the following?

ScreenHunter_06 Nov. 04 16.20.jpgScreenHunter_05 Nov. 04 16.19.jpg

This is not a good way to start a relationship.... Really, you think or were told by FTD that this is a good idea??

Good luck sending this crap to Beaverton OR

You have officially made my DNF list, congratulations!

was giving them the time to look up my thread... sheesh... LOL

There's no defense for the indefensible, I doubt they'll have much to say....

FBJ is a order gatherer extreme, and a very unethical one at that.

View attachment 15547View attachment 15548

This is not a good way to start a relationship.... Really, you think or were told by FTD that this is a good idea??

how about them florists Keith??

View attachment 15547View attachment 15548

how about them florists Keith??

Keith, you are right, but I like for people to see that we are about dialog here (Flowerchat), not condemnation. Yes, they are wrong, but they have to see that, we already do.............I've had lunch with several of the big OG in the past and boy did I learn allot by allowing people to talk and share. If you elbow them in the head at "hello", they won't share much.............IMO

Keith, you are right, but I like for people to see that we are about dialog here (Flowerchat), not condemnation. Yes, they are wrong, but they have to see that, we already do.............I've had lunch with several of the big OG in the past and boy did I learn allot by allowing people to talk and share. If you elbow them in the head at "hello", they won't share much.............IMO
it's natural...we're BORN to "love"....

Hey Keith,
If the flower gig doesn't work out for you maybe you should think about a career in diplomacy, it appears you have a natural talent.

Reactions: bootcampguy
Hey Keith,
If the flower gig doesn't work out for you maybe you should think about a career in diplomacy, it appears you have a natural talent.
Maybe we should just say hello with a link of their page showing their presence in our towns....... I'm sure someone let them know the discussion and am now waiting to see how good their techies are at ooops sorry deleted that idea...... gee maybe I shouldn't give them that idea....... But you know what? Unless they just do drop ship, no one's gonna fill for them in my town........... even if they are .com/headquarters cloaked.

Good idea.... and request that they remove the page... here's the one they have for my city:

http://ww w.flowersbyjerry.com/mi-michigan/midland/florist.aspx?rflx=Midland,MI

I sent them an email requesting they take the page down. Doubt they will.

BTW... they have not been back to FlowerChat since the registration... I'm pretty sure my email will get them to at least pop back in... LOL

definatly unethical..i have a few florists here locally that we work with that have started a crusade to stop that kinda of stuff. we keep a list of people that do this and will not
sell to them.even though im on the wholesale side if their money is coming from doing stuff like that ...i dont want it. just my 2 cents worth.

definatly unethical..i have a few florists here locally that we work with that have started a crusade to stop that kinda of stuff. we keep a list of people that do this and will not
sell to them.even though im on the wholesale side if their money is coming from doing stuff like that ...i dont want it. just my 2 cents worth.
Wow... thanks for the validation of raving florists who are so tired of doorway pages to their own little areas... Appreciate it..

Wow... thanks for the validation of raving florists who are so tired of doorway pages to their own little areas... Appreciate it..