Email:

Technical contact:
Name: Jonathan Wu
Postal address: 303-4005 Don Mills Road
Toronto ON M2H 3J9 Canada
Phone: 647-547-3985
Fax:
Email:

Is this a retail or office location? When I look at the Google Maps street view, I can't find a florist sign, but....

One of you nice folks north of the border want to call 'em up and see if you can pick up flowers?

I didn't want to call because they would be able to tell it was long distance and I wouldn't be picking up flowers but I googled 8265 Main Street and there are quite a few industrial businesses listed at that address ranging from AAA Flooring Wholesale, Niki Trading Importers, Lush Cosmetics, A Mondo and Sons Sporting Goods, etc. Flowers of Vancouver was not one of the businesses listed but Flower-market.org was. When I did a Canada 411 search for a phone number at that adress it came up with nothing. I used to live in Vancouver and that area is very industrial and quite frankly ugly. I doubt any florist would set up shop there. Also there is a huge parking lot and I know in Victoria the OG's generally choose apartment buildings or parking lots for their adresses.I would say it most likely is an OG . I know Lush Cosmetics is a legitimate business but don't know about any of the others listed at that adress. Maybe somebody from Vancouver can try phoning for pick up.I would be very surprised if it ends up being a real florist.
Dianne

Reactions: CHR