Foreclosure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I LOVE your idea about giving the bonus money to those laid off!!

THE NEW GOVERNMENT IS TAKING RESPONSIBILITY. WHERE?

The only thing they have done so far, is paid back the lawyers that put so much money into the campaign by passing the supposed equal pay for women law. Side note, studies show the gap in pay in the USA is closing not because the pay women are making is going up, but the pay for men is falling.

They are closing the prison in Cuba, but have not answered what they will do with these prisoners that no country will take.

They have allowed California to become the defacto leader in setting standards that will decide what kinds of cars we drive in the future. This will put Detroit car makers in even a bigger financial hole at the same time the Federal government is putting taxpayer money into trying to save jobs.

They are working on passing a 900 billion dollar stimulus package where 12 cents of every dollar will actually go to create jobs and the rest to expand Liberal ideals.

And, on the subject of jobs, the Canadian government is crying foul because the American taxpayers want the government stimulus to create American jobs and the Canadian government feels that's wrong because Canadian businesses should be able to bid on these projects.

Yes, Victoria, they are taking responsibily, but for what and to who?

Obama said if you vote for him, you are voting for change. Yes, we are seeing a change, but it's not necessarily for the good.

PS bloomzie, you are the perfect Liberal. You scream the loudest about the opposition, you blame them for all the shortcomings and when you finally get power you do nothing and accept no responsibily while still screaming that they are the cause of everthing evil.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1X6RQLZtoA&feature=related

Reactions: duanermb
Focus every dollar that will be spent in the stimulus package on creating jobs, by cutting taxes for all businesses, not just Liberal leaning busineses, but every business.

Make sure that every public project create new jobs, not just allow the projects to maintain present jobs.

Give tax breaks to all people, even those with a job. We need them to start spending again. And punish all state and local government that raise their taxes at the same time the economy needs the average person to spend again.

Obama ran on the idea of crossing the aisle. Well, then he better promote not just his Liberal party ideas as being the only ideas on the table.

ahhh but Fox your side didn't get erected.

Why?

Oh, they just had their 8 year chance and blew it horrendously?

never mind...

ahhh but Fox your side didn't get erected.

Why?

Oh, they just had their 8 year chance and blew it horrendously?

never mind...
The one thing I like about your replies BLOOMZIE is that they are so full of facts.

You have a very good grasp of what is actually happening and always respond with nothing but the facts.

PS your Liberal Dumbocrats in the Senate are loading up the "stimulus" plan with more goodies and the price tag is now approaching 1 Trillion dollars. It seems the Dumbocrats are able to make Christmas happen more than once a year!

Fox why would I waste my time digging facts for you???

Still embarassed about voting for that putz huh?

I don't blame you...

You guys blew it so bad anyone looked good compared to yer moron.

you earned it amigo...

I don't blame you...

you earned it amigo...
Another post by Bloomzie, just packed full of political facts.

Good One, Bloomzie

do remember- you folks who voted for him got us in this mess.

in case you havent got it yet- thanks for nothing

well I guess it was something

do remember- you folks who voted for him got us in this mess.

in case you havent got it yet- thanks for nothing

well I guess it was something
Since you are getting so old Bloomzie, write this down so you will remember it.

This 1 trillion dollar Christmas tree of a so called stimulus plan that is still growing by your Liberal Dumbocrats will have to be paid back some how.

AS your taxes go up don't forget you asked them to do it!

I don't blame you...

you earned it amigo...
It seems your Obama and the Dumbocrats are in a little trouble.

There seems to be a lack of Dumbocrats that actually pay taxes.

Tom Daschle withdraws his nomination because it just slipped his mind to pay the minor sum of $140,000 in taxes. And Nancy Killefer, who was nominated to streamline the White House budget office also withdrew her nomination due to not paying taxes. And Timothy Geithner, Treasury Secretary, also forgot about paying taxes.

John Kerry commented that it was "an innocent mistake".

No wonder the Dumbocrats have no worries about raising taxes, they just don't pay them.

Yeh Bloomzie, Obama is bringing about a change.

I love it.....please pass the popcorn!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.