BOSS

FlowerChat Administrator
Oct 31, 2002
Midland
www.smithsflowers.com
State / Prov
MI
What the HEdoublehockeysticks....

FSI has joined forces with Reliaspider....

Just lost a bit of respect for FSI...seems they WERE trying to do it different...but Harry....

Perhaps a case of "birds of a feather"....crooks comes to mind....

Boss,

Care to elaborate more? Perhaps a little background for those not up on the details?

Yeah, elaborate. I have been dealing with this Harry guy for a while now so I am interested. Seems reliablooms has a good idea, and I decent way to send and receive orders, if they can just get it to take off. What or who is FSI? Come on man, spill the beans!

I looked at the site today...interesting...but it'll have to wait til after the holiday, for further examination...

Regarding the joint thing...got a fax from FSI (yes I fill their orders) regarding their "new partnership" with Reliabloom, regarding electronic sending of FSI orders....

I had hoped, someone else would have more info....:confused:

Sorry I still don't know who FSI is and I cannot provide more info. You mentioned the word crook in your original post. Have you dealt with Reliabloom before or were you referring to something else?
I can tell you about my experience with RB if you like. Not here but email or PM. Not unless you are interested though.

Boss,
Can you elaborate a little on the joining together. I am a member of both services and joining together haven't heard about. Talk to both several times a week. But if you are talking about FSI being on the Reliawire, yes they are as well as everyone else out there. I get FTD, FSI,INT &IFA all on faxes and emails thru reliawire, but that is b/c the shops that are listed on reliawire may not be a reliabloom member and those orders are treated as a phone in order for that service. So if you recieved a reliawire via FSI it is not a partnership. FSI pays .25 to send it thru reliawire, reliabloom has nothing to do with that; they are two separate things. The reason for this is b/c FSI is wanting & waiting to get FTD's approval to get on the mercury like TELE was, so in the meantime while the holidays are here they need to send the orders some way, they could not all be on the phone at the same time they would never get all of them out.
For ones out there that are reading and haven't heard or know of this Reliawire, Reliabloom, Blossems Network, or FloralSource, Etc. here goes..........

Reliabloom- wire service $49.99 /mo /Oregan
Blossem network- wire service $25.00/mo /Canada-US
FloralSource- wire service $49.99/mo / Louisiana
FloristsInterlink-wire service $39.99/mo/ Arkansas
Indepentent Florists Assoc. $20./mo/Louisiana /Shop to Shop

Reliawire-network list of shops in US/CA (lists info of shop, WS, etc.) this service is free to list your shop and info.
You can use this service like a merc., dove, daisy, etc. to send and receive orders for a small fee of .25 per order instead of paying for a system, along with when receiving an order it is $2.25 an order if you are not a member of reliabloom then it is free both ways.
Everyone needs to at least list your shop and put what services you are in. This is the biggest and only networking service I have seen availiable to shops. It sorta reminds me of a criss cross directory of florists but instead of in a book it is on the net. For the small towns...... a criss cross directory is what large cities purchased before the anywho.com came on the net or for that matter before we had the net.

I hope this explains it ...... if not email me and I will give you Harry's direct number so he can walk you thru it on the computer to explain how it works and the benefits.

Hope you all are enlightened a little,
Cyndi

Originally posted by tigerlily
Reliawire-network list of shops in US/CA (lists info of shop, WS, etc.) ...
Everyone needs to at least list your shop and put what services you are in. This is the biggest and only networking service I have seen availiable to shops.
Hope you all are enlightened a little,
Cyndi

One wonders if Jenno managed to get himself on this list, yet?

Things that make you go HHHmmmmmmm ....

If he can , there goes the neighborhood.

Status
Not open for further replies.