FTD Memberships

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Oyster Cult

I Suck Cuz I'm Banned
Jan 25, 2003
I just would like to know what Quality and Value is all about with the Brand.

I was FTD and left on good terms in 2000 because we made our own business decision, it had nothing to do with all of the junk talked about today just watching our bottom dollar that's all....

I had the pleasure last month to have a visit from the FTD Rep who services our state/area about coming back and I politley said not at this time.

Now I see a new member of FTD in our town who has been in business for only 3 months and they never have worked in the Flower World and if you folks had the pleasure to see this shop you would RUN for COVER. I sure hope you don't have good customers who order from you for outbound orders ending up in this place....the wife and I visited them anonomousely last week and I have never in my life would think that someone would think that Stargazers should look Drooped and transparent.
What got me was the sign on the shop that said "if you find us closed at the time of your visit please call 55555555555 and we will get back to you".

This is Quality and Value? I don't think so it's just a place for those orders that are rejected to be bounced to and YOUR CUSTOMER is on the losing end AGAIN.

Yes there might be big changes happening with FTD but where?

I was thinking about joining up again because I now know where I can dump those Junk Orders to........Nah the Rep showed us where this game is headed.

I feel sorry for YOUR CUSTOMERS ORDERS.

However and perhaps...

However, those of us that have been in biz for generations have our own lists that we send to...so the likliness of one of my orders going to that shop are nil...

And the perhaps part, is maybe you should have taken Bob up on his offer, and tried it out, just to see if there is something there of value to ya'll...

Yes the game has changed, and so has the way we play it...

Hope your MD is Rock'n Mike !

mark

"However, those of us that have been in biz for generations have our own lists that we send to...so the likliness of one of my orders going to that shop are nil..."

Mark if your order get's rejected or fowarded whatever we call it your SCREWED.

I look at it this way, Iffin you want Quality and Value pick up the darn phone and call us with your credit card...I just might give you your 10-20 percent your looking for...hey Mark I have sent you Two Direct Orders and you didn't give ME a discount??????

MD is ROCKING and thanks for asking.

One order

March 17th, to Mrs Dorothy Peters, Edenville MI...$45.00

Had you asked for ME the discount would have been given.

Your account has been changed to reflect the discount of 20% on product.

Thanks for the order....

I am going to get hammered for this comment but a few people but what the hell. There are no absolutes in any business and there are always a few bad apples some place. But face it any time you send an order anywhere that you do not fill yourself you take a chance. And although I am keenly aware that there are some good florist out there taht do not belong to a wire service who I would be pleased to have fill my orders. I feel that my odds are much better finding a good florist through the wire service then through the phone book let alone far more cost affective in terms of time and labor. so far this week we have wired out 175 orders and we have not had to go out side a wire service yet. Will I have a couple of complaints next week yup I am sure there will be a handful which will be quickly resolved. :treadonme

Boss, just one? hum I must be getting old..I thought it was two..sorry
Really tho I don't need the discount was just being a jerk AGAIN!

Blue Oyster Cult said:
just being a jerk AGAIN!
You Shel ?? Say it aint so....

And I have changed you account, and it will remain that way. Like I posted, I do not give the 20% to florists I do not know personally, hence the reason my employee did not give it on the original order...all future ones will get the 20%.

Hope you MD is as Rock'n as ours...

Yes Mark, I claim to be a Jerk at least I admit it. But really I speak what is on my mind and try to not sugarcoat anything.

Some will say I'm harsh but tough do do....I'm not as bad as some of these customers we have to deal with :tongue:
I think you were out of town when we called ya with the order..but we know who is the BEST in Midland!

Gotta Give

'ole Blue credit tho Mikey, he has not had nary a bad word for either since he departed them both...

I think we'll see Shel back in FTD someday in the not to distant future...

Status
Not open for further replies.