google maps has hidden the # of reviews from site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I went on and added my cell phone as another number, couldnt think of anything else to change, so anyway, about a hour later, there you go, I am at the top with my reviews, now my cell is my main number, so I went on and took it off about 5 minutes ago, (8:30pm) so lets see how long it takes to correct....http://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=navclient&gfns=1&q=florist+in+martinez,+ga

Now, THIS is real-time forum fun! can't wait to see!

agreed...

If this is true, how long will it take to reflect the results? I just don't see how Google could let it be this easy and simple. Call me a doubter, but something is not adding up here.

Agreed, but I think 10 cases would prove it.

They may have reset those listings recently. Cathy came back, I went from my #3 spot down to 6 for about a week, and then popped back up yesterday.

It could be that simple as a reset?

I just finally got my listing back after 8 weeks being gone. Not too likely to touch it in fear of blowing it up accidentally....

... but hearing 3 out of 3 here made their review counts reappear, it sounds like more than coincidence. hmmmmmm......

You going to try it?

I changed my hours at 8 this morning, when I read the thread.
Took a few hours to show up.
I'm convinced.

I just finally got my listing back after 8 weeks being gone. Not too likely to touch it in fear of blowing it up accidentally....

... but hearing 3 out of 3 here made their review counts reappear, it sounds like more than coincidence. hmmmmmm......

That's funny, Cathy.
I am always in great fear of messing with my google listing. My pics are posted like 3 times, afraid to delete any of them.....
When I listed my organic site, it took away my main, .com site. I went nuts for a few days until it was fixed.
It's bad, that I let a search engine intimidate & scare the bejeezes out of me..... Kind of like "Big Brother"......

Lol

Ok, 8:56 PM and it has changed.....
so, for today, updating works....
HIDE THE THREAD!!!!!

This is the MOST AWESOME thing I have ever witnessed in regards to Search Engine Management.

Will be interesting to see what happens over the next couple of weeks!

Status
Not open for further replies.