Not open for further replies.

theRKF

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2002
striderseo.com
State / Prov
DE
I've posted this as a notice (yellowish bar across the top of the site), but I wanted to post as a thread as well so hopefully no one will miss it:

With the announcement of the new subscriber system we have received some useful and creative feedback. That feedback and the related discussions have been scattered over a few threads, so we thought it would be useful to provide a venue for FlowerChat members to post your questions in one place, where we can address them directly.

Please post your questions here: http://moderator.appspot.com/#16/e=133211

We also ask that you read over the list of questions and vote on the ones you like. We'll take submissions for a couple more days, then start posting answers to the questions with the most votes.

I hope that this system will allow people to present honest questions without fear of being singled out for their question. We love that our members are coming up with interesting questions and creative solutions, so we want to hear more from you.

I'm closing this thread, as the info and link is posted above. If you have any how-to questions, etc, please PM me.

Reactions: mikec
Since activity on the Questions has died off, I'm going to post here the questions that you submitted, along with a response.

How ofter are the Premium content contributors scheduled to participate in the forum?
We're anticipating having each provide monthly content. The schedule will be adjusted to accommodate holidays and busy times when people are less likely to be able to digest and implement ideas.

Can the payment be made quarterly, instead of full pmt immediately?
Yes, we have added a quarterly payment option that allows for 4 payments of $29 each, with a 1 year agreement.

Can there be a non-paid subscription, with limited access to the forum, perhaps not accessible to the "premium content"?
We may leave a very small portion of FlowerChat open, but the paid subscriptions are not just for the new content - they are for access to the forums and networking as well. Leaving too much of the site open would be counter-productive, and would devalue what the subscribers have paid for.

Will the contributing guest segments be available for viewing anytime or just when their scheduled segment is shown?
The content will be available for the paid subscribers for as long as they have an active subscription.

In view of International Date and Time lines.........Would it not be prudent to explore options posted by our members who are most affected by Janurary 12th arriving in the UK and overseas BEFORE it arrives in North America?
Dates and times need to be fixed, they can't be fluid for timezones. All FlowerChat events and dates are relative to the Eastern Timezone. Features are either on or off, etc., there isn't the ability to factor in local times.

Status
Not open for further replies.