Heads Up !! TeleFlora Orders trnasmitted through Mercury are getting thru

Status
Not open for further replies.

nandas

Nov 5, 2002
Yonkers, NY
www.nandasflowershop.com
We have had several Tel orders transmit to us via Mercury. The orders say Do Not report, but, according to Tel and FTD the orders must be reported MANUALLY..!!! Good Luck and HTG!!

All the more reason to send them by merc if you're still saddled with one. Less chance of having to pay for your order, right?

Makes for happy senders ... which makes for happy FTD.

Just last month had a Tel order over the Merc. I manually reported it and guess what, it showed up twice. Once by merc once by report. So just shows you, the mouth and the hand are working separately again. Who knows about this month.

FTD/TF orders over Da Merc

FTD has stated that they still would like to keep the Mercury network, as an open network...and I'm sure thats the case...TF pays for every order transmitted...

Likewise, thay have said, they will continue to supply TF with the data each month, and thats its up to TF what they do with it...

Evidently, TF is telling folks to report manualy (and FTD too, since they do not know what TF is really doing) and then TF is also running the data into their system....resulting in dual reporting...

I wonder how many shops are being billed twice by TF, and not catching the duplicate orders...??

I know lotsa folks here do not like or are not members of FTD, but IMHO this is a TF issue, that needs to be addressed by TF, since it wouuld seem they are not doing what they said they were going to....

As a side note, I do know, TF is re-thinking their stance with regard to the Merc Network, look for a possible shift come January, again I wonder why, not now, before the biggest wire holiday of the year....could it be, they want dual reporting, thinking many florists will not catch the duplicity ?

Climbing down from my soap box....I remain...

Status
Not open for further replies.